- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
WHY SYDNEY LOVES IT: Textured toning pads are the perfect way to add chemical and physical exfoliation to prevent and treat breakouts as well as discoloration from past breakouts and sun. They're easy-to-use and great for post-workouts, travel, teenagers, or anyone that loves to keep things simple. They also reduce the appearance of razor bumps on both men and women and can be used after shaving for prevention.
HOW TO USE:
- Wipe the skin using circular motions.
- Start with 1 pad once daily in AM.
- Increase to 1-2 times daily on clean skin as a part of your complete skincare routine.
- Always replenish the skin with a moisturizer as your last step.
- 5% Glycolic Acid- the smallest Alpha-Hydroxy Acid with an excellent ability to penetrate skin pores to remove excess oil and help remove dead cells from the epidermal layer without irritation or damage. It also helps to create a smoother and younger looking complexion. Removal of excess oil and dead skin cells provides a noticeable improvement of the skin's tone and texture, adding a rejuvenated look to your appearance.
- 2% Salicylic Acid- Beta-Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) are oil-soluble & able to penetrate the skin pores, which contain sebum (skin oils). It dissolves and washes away the excess oils and exfoliates dead skin cells that are built up inside the pores. This makes it an optimal ingredient for cleansing the skin, and reducing the severity and frequency of breakouts to promote a clear complexion.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of pore size, blackheads, and breakouts
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Improves the skin's tone, texture, and clarity
- No recovery time and gentle enough for daily use
- Keeps skin balanced and pores clean
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after ordering your item to request a return.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.Certain types of items cannot be returned, like products with screw top lids. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have questions or concerns about your item.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, and in its original packaging. You'll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To view the full return policy, please visit our FAQs Page.
After receiving your order confirmation email, all orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Local In-store Pick-up
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at 3400 Ross Clark Circle, Dothan, AL 36301. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 to 2 business days. We will send you an email when your order is ready, and we will send you instructions.
Our in-store pickup hours are Mon-Thurs (8 AM-5 PM CT) and Friday (8 AM-Noon CT). Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
We DO NOT offer international shipping at this time.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us, including a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
Wondering how this product fits into your daily skincare? Here’s a sample complete skincare routine! You can also learn How To Build a Skincare Routine here.
|Cleanser||Oil Cleanse/Remove Make-Up|
|Eye Cream||Eye Cream|
|Moisturizer||Retinoid or Retinoid Alternative|
|Sunscreen SPF 30+||Moisturizer|
Peel Pads or Masks can be used 1-3 times weekly in place of the toner or retinoid.