I love a back-to-school moment
Learn the science of skincare in fun, online courses
We’ll go all Bill Nye on one skincare subject to get the in-depth deets on the most common skin issues & products that treat them.
In every Skincare School course, you get a:
- Video lesson (or a few lessons) teaching you to understand root causes, treatment, and products related to one important skincare subject
- Cheatsheet & Homework to apply what you learn from your course
- Discount code & shopping guide for products specific to the subject from the Skincare by Sydney Shop
Pop some popcorn, grab a pen & notebook and class is in session
The Teen Skincare Formula
A mini course for Moms & Teens
Are ready to make a simple effective skincare plan, prevent scarring, and set the foundation for lifelong healthy skin habits? This course offers the skincare portion of insurance visits I give to my PreTeen & Teen acne patients in-office.
- Learn where to start to treat and prevent breakouts
- Less Breakouts (in 8 weeks)
- No more guessing which products to buy or wasting money
- 3-step skincare plan for your teen's skincare type
More Classes Launching Soon! Check back later.
The Simple Skincare Formula
No routine? no problem.
With my expert advice we'll build a custom routine for your skin in a self paced course. Go from skincare confusion to understanding how to confidently choose products for your skin.
In 3 modules you’ll:
- Create a skincare routine for YOUR skin type
- Choose which medical grade and/or drugstore products are best for your skin goals
- Learn how to treat and prevent breakouts, anti-aging, discoloration
- Understand the ORDER of applying products
- Know HOW to properly apply all product types
- Learn how to read product labels
- Understand where products fit into a complete skincare routine when you’re shopping
Are you a medical provider (MD/DO/PA/NP) interested in skincare information for dermatology care for your patients?
I’m happy to share patient handouts I use in clinic since it’s often drugstore skincare that extends periods between flares of chronic skin condition.
Love Skincare? Subscribe!
Sydney sends out emails on skincare tips, top products, and more.