EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
WHY SYDNEY LOVES IT: My go-to daily SPF moisturizer because it's packed with so many wonderful ingredients and is lightweight enough for all skin types. The tinted option is so subtle but gives a bit of coverage and simply blends with another product to make the perfect color and coverage.
DETAILS: Oil-free EltaMD UV Clear helps calm and protect sensitive skin types prone to discoloration and breakouts associated to acne and rosacea. It contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Very lightweight and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone. Choose from tinted and untinted formulas for use every day.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
- Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and minimizes the appearance of dry or damaged skin, and restores suppleness
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restoring suppleness
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after ordering your item to request a return.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.Certain types of items cannot be returned, like products with screw top lids. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have questions or concerns about your item.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, and in its original packaging. You'll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To view the full return policy, please visit our FAQs Page.
After receiving your order confirmation email, all orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Local In-store Pick-up
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at 2800 Ross Clark Circle, Suite 2, Dothan, AL 36301. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 to 2 business days. We will send you an email when your order is ready, and we will send you instructions.
Our in-store pickup hours are Mon-Thurs (8 AM-5 PM CT) and Friday (8 AM-Noon CT). Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
We DO NOT offer international shipping at this time.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us, including a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
Wondering how this product fits into your daily skincare? Here’s a sample complete skincare routine! You can also learn How To Build a Skincare Routine here.
|Cleanser||Oil Cleanse/Remove Make-Up|
|Eye Cream||Eye Cream|
|Moisturizer||Retinoid or Retinoid Alternative|
|Sunscreen SPF 30+||Moisturizer|
Peel Pads or Masks can be used 1-3 times weekly in place of the toner or retinoid.