- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
WHY SYDNEY LOVES IT: This is the vitamin C for those with any skin sensitivities or rosacea. It has a derivative of ascorbic acid called THD Ascorbate, which makes it more appropriate for the most sensitive skin. It also serves as an anti-aging serum and has all vitamins A-E found in our skin- that means niacinamide too. This can be your go-to serum for everything twice daily.
DETAILS: An Epionce fan-favorite and NewBeauty Award winner for “Best Botanical Serum”, experience the most complete multivitamin for your skin safely and with fast results. Intense Defense Serum is a highly advanced anti-aging serum using botanical sources of Vitamins A, B, C, D and E for healthier-looking skin. Clinically proven serum visibly improves the signs of skin aging better than leading professional-strength serums.
- Clinically proven anti-aging results against leading serums
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Cosmetically elegant, non-irritating botanical formula
HOW TO USE: Apply to clean skin 1-3 times daily.
- Niacinamide- increases firmness, calms inflames skin, improves moisture barrier by increasing ceramide production
- Bidens Pilosa (Spanish Needle)- used in traditional Chinese herbal medicine, it is anti-inflammatory with vitamin A activity to stimulate cellular renewal to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract- provides the pre-cursors for vitamin A, B and C synthesis along with photo-protective propertie
- Shiitake Mushroom- provides vitamins A, B, C and D, while diminishing surface microbial counts
- Flax Extract- anti-inflammatory and skin firming properties
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after ordering your item to request a return.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.Certain types of items cannot be returned, like products with screw top lids. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have questions or concerns about your item.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, and in its original packaging. You'll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To view the full return policy, please visit our FAQs Page.
After receiving your order confirmation email, all orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Local In-store Pick-up
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at 3400 Ross Clark Circle, Dothan, AL 36301. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 to 2 business days. We will send you an email when your order is ready, and we will send you instructions.
Our in-store pickup hours are Mon-Thurs (8 AM-5 PM CT) and Friday (8 AM-Noon CT). Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
We DO NOT offer international shipping at this time.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us, including a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
Wondering how this product fits into your daily skincare? Here’s a sample complete skincare routine! You can also learn How To Build a Skincare Routine here.
|Cleanser||Oil Cleanse/Remove Make-Up|
|Eye Cream||Eye Cream|
|Moisturizer||Retinoid or Retinoid Alternative|
|Sunscreen SPF 30+||Moisturizer|
Peel Pads or Masks can be used 1-3 times weekly in place of the toner or retinoid.