- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
WHY SYDNEY LOVES IT: My go-to lightweight PM moisturizer for breakout-prone skin. It has niacinamide to calm and help with discoloration from breakouts. It can be used in the AM too before sunscreen.
DETAILS: This advanced facial moisturizer works to moisturize, restore and repair skin while you rest. EltaMD PM Therapy is oil-free, fragrance-free, noncomedogenic and safe for sensitive skin.
Ceramides strengthen the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Niacinamide and antioxidants work to improve skin color and tone, while also speeding the metabolism to maximize the nightly skin repair process. Small rice protein peptides penetrate to stimulate cell growth and collagen formation, resulting in more skin elasticity. As it nurtures, revitalizes and oxygenates the skin, wrinkles fade and skin tone improves, resulting in a smoother, fresher appearance.
HOW TO USE:
Every evening apply pearl-size dots of PM Therapy to clean, moist skin. Gently massage the moisturizer onto your face, using circular upward and outward motions.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and minimizes the appearance of dry or damaged skin and restores suppleness
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: Small peptide that is easily absorbed to stimulate cell growth and collagen formation, resulting in more skin elasticity and vitality
- Thioctic Acid: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Retains moisture and improves skin feel by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Linoleic Acid: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- 1, 3-Bis (N-2-(Hydroxyethyl) Palmitoylamino) -2- Hydroxy Propane: Ceramide that retains moisture and restores skin suppleness
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after ordering your item to request a return.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.Certain types of items cannot be returned, like products with screw top lids. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have questions or concerns about your item.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, and in its original packaging. You'll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To view the full return policy, please visit our FAQs Page.
After receiving your order confirmation email, all orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Local In-store Pick-up
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at 3400 Ross Clark Circle, Dothan, AL 36301. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 to 2 business days. We will send you an email when your order is ready, and we will send you instructions.
Our in-store pickup hours are Mon-Thurs (8 AM-5 PM CT) and Friday (8 AM-Noon CT). Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
We DO NOT offer international shipping at this time.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us, including a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
Wondering how this product fits into your daily skincare? Here’s a sample complete skincare routine! You can also learn How To Build a Skincare Routine here.
|Cleanser||Oil Cleanse/Remove Make-Up|
|Eye Cream||Eye Cream|
|Moisturizer||Retinoid or Retinoid Alternative|
|Sunscreen SPF 30+||Moisturizer|
Peel Pads or Masks can be used 1-3 times weekly in place of the toner or retinoid.