- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
WHY SYDNEY LOVES IT: I like this targeted serum twice daily for those with underlying redness from acne, rosacea, or just wanting to add a serum to their routine. This is wonderful for all skin types and also adds two ingredients that are fine alone- bakuchiol and hyaluronic acid- but when combined with niacinamide are the definition of better together. P.S. Bakuchiol is a retinoid alternative seen in many "cleaner" brands like the BeatyCounter Countertime line that's considered safe in pregnancy, but of course consult your OB before using.
DETAILS: 3-in-1 daily serum is clinically shown to visibly minimize the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin tone while brightening and restoring radiance. Lightweight, fast-absorbing, and provides 24-hour hydration without any irritation.
HOW TO USE:
- Turn the cap to refill automatically for a precise application every use
- Push to release Serum onto fingertips
- Apply to the face, neck, and décolleté twice daily after cleansing. For clinically proven maximum efficacy, apply RetrinAL Advanced Correcting Serum and sunscreen in the morning and RetrinAL 0.1 Intensive Cream in the evening.
- BAKUCHIOL- Plant-derived alternative to retinol, helps correct visible signs of aging and helps define facial contour
- HYALURONIC ACID-Helps support skin's natural reserves, provides hydration and plumps skin
- NIACINAMIDE-Vitamin B3, helps improve skin barrier function and brightens skin tone\
- PRE-TOCOPHERYL-Photostable Vitamin E provides powerful antioxidant protection against free radicals
- AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER-Clinically shown by 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after ordering your item to request a return.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.Certain types of items cannot be returned, like products with screw top lids. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have questions or concerns about your item.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, and in its original packaging. You'll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To view the full return policy, please visit our FAQs Page.
After receiving your order confirmation email, all orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Local In-store Pick-up
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at 3400 Ross Clark Circle, Dothan, AL 36301. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 to 2 business days. We will send you an email when your order is ready, and we will send you instructions.
Our in-store pickup hours are Mon-Thurs (8 AM-5 PM CT) and Friday (8 AM-Noon CT). Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
We DO NOT offer international shipping at this time.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us, including a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
Wondering how this product fits into your daily skincare? Here’s a sample complete skincare routine! You can also learn How To Build a Skincare Routine here.
|Cleanser||Oil Cleanse/Remove Make-Up|
|Eye Cream||Eye Cream|
|Moisturizer||Retinoid or Retinoid Alternative|
|Sunscreen SPF 30+||Moisturizer|
Peel Pads or Masks can be used 1-3 times weekly in place of the toner or retinoid.