- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
WHY SYDNEY LOVES IT: My peptide serum pick. Add this to your routine twice daily after prioritizing vitamin C serum. I especially love around the eye area (where we see fine lines first) One pump is enough for the entire face, and it should last about 3 months. Like all Alastin products it's efficiently packed with ingredients to target many skin concerns. I prefer this over other peptide-based brands' serums.... specifically Revision.
DETAILS: Helps combat all visible signs of aging, brightening the complexion and lifting the skin for a more youthful glow
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Includes Orathine and Hexapeptide 38 to help restore volume to thinning skin and improve elasticity.
- Helps protect the skin from further damage with potent antioxidants.
- Targets dullness and uneven skin tone.
- Includes TriHex Technology® to support the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Winner of Prevention Magazine's “Best Wrinkle Treatment” 2022 award.
- Winner of Women's Health “Best Moisturizer for Mature Skin 2021” award.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply 1-2 pumps to the face twice a day (each morning and evening).
- Avoid getting in the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- TriHex Technology® Supports the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Niacinamide Antioxidant that helps to address pigmentary concerns.
- Silver Mushroom (Tremella) Provides and encourages skin hydration.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after ordering your item to request a return.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.Certain types of items cannot be returned, like products with screw top lids. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have questions or concerns about your item.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, and in its original packaging. You'll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To view the full return policy, please visit our FAQs Page.
After receiving your order confirmation email, all orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Local In-store Pick-up
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at 3400 Ross Clark Circle, Dothan, AL 36301. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 to 2 business days. We will send you an email when your order is ready, and we will send you instructions.
Our in-store pickup hours are Mon-Thurs (8 AM-5 PM CT) and Friday (8 AM-Noon CT). Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
We DO NOT offer international shipping at this time.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us, including a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
Wondering how this product fits into your daily skincare? Here’s a sample complete skincare routine! You can also learn How To Build a Skincare Routine here.
|Cleanser||Oil Cleanse/Remove Make-Up|
|Eye Cream||Eye Cream|
|Moisturizer||Retinoid or Retinoid Alternative|
|Sunscreen SPF 30+||Moisturizer|
Peel Pads or Masks can be used 1-3 times weekly in place of the toner or retinoid.